2010 was not a good year for me.
Although I prefer not to think of them [the shits] but they taught me few things, if I look at them in a positive way:-
- Don’t think too much – leave it, not everything can be fixed.
- Love yourself before you decide to love other person.
- Do not let other people to make you feel like taik, even they claimed to be your friends.
- Appreciate those who love you. Jangan ambik kesempatan.
- Sort out your priorities, you are no octopus yang bertangan lapan so let go of those you think you cannot handle.
- Take care of your health because if you don’t, nobody will.
- It is never too late to start doing what you want, what you like. Start now.
- Pegi mati dengan apa yang orang cakap. 1 people has 100 opinions, kalau 10 orang?
So I hope 2011 will have good things in store for me, especially dengan pengajaran-pengajaran yang telah diperolehi. Kalau tak belajar jugak tak tahulah aku kan.
One thing for sure, malam ini akan menyambut new year berbbq with my loved ones [although one face is missing sobs] to mark the first happy moment for 2011.
Have a wonderful year ahead!